- Mar 12, 2018 -
1. It is more environmentally friendly. Bamboo has only one-tenth of its growth time. It has sustainable regrowth characteristics after felling, and is more in line with the low-carbon concept of the modern economy.
2. It is more tough. bamboo is harder and denser than wood, higher compressive and bending strength;
3. It is more beautiful. clear bamboo pattern, beautiful surface, natural color, pleasant bamboo, elegant texture style;
4. It is more durable. bamboo does not dust, no condensation, easy to clean, avoid the breeding of ticks bacteria, eliminating the pest disturbance;
5. It is more comfortable. Bamboo can automatically adjust the humidity and moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, with the characteristics of warm in winter and cool in summer;
6. It is more healthy. Bamboo has the function of absorbing ultraviolet light, make people feel comfortable in the living indoors, can prevent the occurrence and development of myopia and other eye diseases;
7. It is more quiet. Bamboo sound-absorbing sound, in addition to bass, pressure reverberation, effectively eliminate noise, but also your quiet mood;
8. It is more excellent. Bamboo shrinkage is small, with a high degree of fragmentation, flexibility and toughness.